Thursday, July 26, 2012

Just A Little Pinning


I am not very active on many other online communities but one that I am active on is Pinterest.  I love browsing through Pinterest to pass the time and to find new ideas.  I like to look through the “Everything” category because it really is a little bit of everything.  I can find things like food recipes, drink recipes, clothing ideas, do it yourself activities, and even find activities that I can do with my campers at my summer camp.  
There is so many things and ideas on Pinterest that it can really be for women of any age.  Pinterest can attract many different women because there are categories for everyone and the awesome part is that anyone can comment, like, or repin.
Many of my friends have recently become active on Pinterest so we can share ideas together.  Everyone uses Pinterest for many different reasons.  Some choose to pin images of the same category while others take advantage of all that Pinterest has to offer.  More and more Pinterest is becoming popular.  Sometimes my roommates and I would be on our own computers all looking at Pinterest and showing each other what we find (sounds pretty cheesy…).  We even attempt many of the do it yourself activities, crafts, and recipes! I know that I spend way too much time browsing through all of the pins but there is always something new and interesting.  
Well now that I’m done with this blog I can probably be found on Pinterest! :]

(sorry it's so late for some reason it wouldn't let me post)

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome that you found ideas for your summer camp! I myself am trying to make my pins "real" by following the recipes or doing the craft projects. I agree, Pinterest is a great resource for entertainment and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete